This person will be the Service Delivery Manager for specific accounts, interfacing with IT teams and customers to own Service delivery, work delivery and operational reporting.
The candidate will build & maintain strong relations with customers and our operational teams through the development of mutual trust and transparent reporting with technical teams, IT and business partners for service delivery and work requests. The candidate will act as an escalation point for Operational Delivery where required. Also the person will lead reviews of performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPIs to IT and/Business Partners through operational reporting and service review.
This is an awesome opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys building out new service offerings, improving processes, and aligning enterprise technologies with changing customer needs.
Candidates will need previous management of technical teams required in a large complex organization. This person will need suitable and relevant experience in an IT-related position, preferably in management of a blue-chip operational network environment. Candidates will need solid experience in process development, deployment, operation, and continual service improvement programs. ITIL certification is a strong plus. The right individual will have a strong technical background serving as a subject matter expert for a technology in prior roles.
The following outlines expected roles/responsibilities:
- Ensure the effective delivery of outsourced IT infrastructure support services
- Client facing activities, overseeing operational support teams and support partners
- Experience in identifying customer requirements and proposing/establishing appropriate SLAs
- Experience in providing services as defined within contract SLAs
- Ability to manage dedicated engineers and matrixed project teams to deliver technology services to numerous customers
- Identify areas of operational process improvement and work to implement positive change in a services organization
- Conduct root cause analysis of outages and report findings to customer
- Make recommendations on technology strategy or upgrades to meet customer’s business needs
- Assist with tracking of contracts, service agreements, and service schedules
- Monitor delivery performance at the client; make recommendation for improvement
- Assist in the development of RFP and SOW responses
- Work with account execs to identify opportunities and promote our service capabilities
- Provide assistance in developing service contracts (includes understanding customer requirements, defining scope, establishing service levels)
- Strong documentation skills in service delivery processes/methodologies is needed to be successful
- 5+ years managing SLAs or operating in a large outsourced environment
- Strong communication & customer facing skills a must
- Ability to lead and influence others to achieve results
- 5+ years managing technology tower teams to deliver services (to internal or external customers)
- Previous technical experience in a hands on role or as a subject matter expert in a technology tower (network, storage, compute, etc)
- Previous experience designing or implementing IT shared services center
- Comfortable identifying and building out new IT service capabilities
- Technical certification(s) of any kind (MCSE, CCNA, etc)
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn about this and other current career opportunities.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Sigma does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status).
Sigma Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Sigma Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.