Sigma Match is seeking an Internet/Cable TV Installation Tech in San Antonio, TX. This is a Direct Hire position with the client. The Installer Technician is responsible for providing on-site cable, phone, and internet services for new and existing customer work orders in and around the San Antonio area.
- Provides cable, phone, and internet installation services
- Educates customers on available services while demonstrating account ownership
- Troubleshoots customer issues for resolution
- Processes electronic and manual payments
- Work with customer to resolve delinquent accounts
- Understanding of broadband, cable television, and VOIP technologies
- Ability to lift and move up to 80 lbs. (Safety weight limit 275 lbs.)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing and evolving technology
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong desire to work in a small business environment
- Demonstrated dependability by adhering to flexible break and lunch schedule.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Company truck, fuel, and cell phone provided
- Tools, safety equipment and training provided
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing company
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about this and other current career opportunities.
Sigma Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Sigma Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Sigma does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status).